About Me

My photo
I am Brittany...a believer, wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt,friend and *Kindergarten teacher. My husband and I have been married for 3 years year now and have a precious baby boy who is almost 1! Life is always surprising, interesting, and so much fun. God has blessed me with such a wonderful life and I am forever grateful.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 18, 2013

A new start to a new life

Welcome to my new blog! I use to blog about a year ago, got lazy with it, and stopped. I am so excited to start blogging again to keep in touch with family, friends, and acquaintences. I love sharing the great things in my life and am excited to see where this takes me.
So...let me tell you about myself through pictures...
My sweetest miracle...growing inside me.

Most incredible moment of my life thus far.
Easton Ryan born June 7th weighing 8 lbs 1 oz.

Sweetest baby boy

I fell inlove all over again when he became a daddy.
My husband, Josh.





Promised to raise him in a Godly home and love him as God loves us.
Dedication Service January 27th

My brother is engaged! Ashley and Brent will get married on April 27th!



A recent shot of my handsome smiley boy.

My parents (Gigi and PawPaw) with their handsome grandson.

My sister, Brandy (a 1st Grade teacher), and her beautiful family.
Chris, Jackson, Brandy, Ella

My sister-in-law with her amazingly sweet family.
Dalene, Hannah, Rhett, Audrey, Ryan

Paw Paw and Mimi (my in-laws) with their first 3 grandkids. :)

My sister-in-law, Amanda, and her boyfriend, Matt.
I am a former Kindergarten Teacher. I took last year off to stay at home with my sweet boy. The time has come for me to get back into the classroom. I will miss spending my days with my little nugget but am excited to share those days with 20+ other nuggets! :)

Please continue to follow my blog to see what God has in store for this next phase of my life as a wife, mom, teacher, daughter, sister, friend, and so much more!

"Do not be afraid or be discouraged for the Lord, your God, is with you wherever you may go." Joshua 1:9


No comments:

Post a Comment